Aims of the National Workshop is:
To discuss and identify the key obstacles to mainstreaming youth issues across relevant policy areas and young people’s involvement in policy design processes
- To discuss the result of the findings of EaP cross-sectorial 'state of play' in youth field and to share best practice with other field policies.
- To make concrete recommendations to enhance the cross-sectorial approach and the mainstreaming of youth issues.
- To make concrete recommendations so as to increase involvement of young people in national youth policies.
- To create possible network connections among EaP region.
The results of the National Workshop will contribute to EPYRU findings and Final Project Report.
The expected results for the National Workshop are:
- A set of recommendations for Ukraine for more effective cross-sectorial cooperation in the field of youth and on young people’s involvement in state youth policies elaboration, implementation and evaluation elaborated.
- Best practises on cross-sectorial cooperation and youth participation are presented.
- Local Network of the key actors of government youth policy-making process is designed.